Book this Speaker
To learn more about Ty Reed or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Ty Reed is a speaker on the topic of recovery and employment. Ty’s personal experience of being an award-winning salesperson for a Fortune 50 company, losing it all to addiction, and his successful climb back to regain his life make him uniquely qualified to work with companies on how addiction, recovery, and the workplace interact. He teaches organizations how they can spot the signs of substance abuse in their employees and offer support to keep them in their jobs.
Ty also runs a nonprofit that provides career coaching to individuals in recovery from addiction and homelessness, which is funded by his speaking appearances and his corporate consulting work.
Self Care and Compassion: How to Help Employees Be Their Best at Home and Work
- How frontline managers can create a culture where it is “ok to not be ok”
- Individual tips to safeguard mental health and build resilience
- What to do if you think a co-worker needs help
- And more
Keeping Your Top Sales Talent Healthy, Happy, and Productive
Sales is a profession that has a high incidence of alcoholism and addiction. How does a manager of a remote/field sales team spot the signs that one of his employees may have a problem? And once a problem is identified, what should the manager handle?
After Rehab – Assisting Your Employees as the Return to Work
Often when employees who have a substance problem go to rehab, they return to their companies with little direction about how to adjust to working again. Ty helps employers structure systems that help their employee successfully return to the company and reconnect with the job and coworkers. Building safe work environments increases employee performance and satisfaction and decreases turnover.
Comebacks with Compassion – How to Best Support Employees Returning to the Business After a Period of Leave
From FMLA to medical issues and self-care, there are times where your employees will need to take extended leave. How can you support your staff that may be struggling in their transition back to work? In this presentation, Ty will discuss:
- The 3 reasons why employee leave is likely to increase
- The #1 issue that managers face when dealing with an employee out on leave
- How to “set the stage” for an employee’s return
- When the employee’s transition back into the office actually begins
- The 3 C’s of easing an employee transition back into the office after a leave
- Self Care and Compassion: How to Help Employees Be Their Best at Home and Work
- Keeping Your Top Sales Talent Healthy, Happy and Productive
- After Rehab – Assisting Your Employees as the Return to Work
- Comebacks with Compassion – How to Best Support Employees Returning to the Business After a Period of Leave