Improving Performance Strategy • Marketing • Finance • Operations • Growth
- Promotion coordination and execution
- Content creation for website and social media
- Developing and purchasing advertising
- Name and logo design
- Assessing marketing talent and resources
- Marketing plan assistance
- Hiring marketing staff
- Acting as interim marketing personnel
- Coordinating crisis communication and tabletop exercises
- Developing and facilitating staff product and sales training
- Executing select employee group initiatives
- Research and development of products, services, income generation, and staff incentives
- Developing and executing a comprehensive young member program: Capturing the hearts, minds, and wallets of the under 25 set
Grace Madsen was born and raised in Washington and moved to Montana to attend Montana State University where she earned her B.S. in Business Marketing. She is experienced in marketing campaigns, digital marketing, and design.
Outside of work, Grace enjoys skiing, hiking, live music, and spending time outdoors.
Shari Storm spent 16 years as an executive at a Seattle area credit union, where she oversaw marketing, IT, sales, investment services, innovation, and strategy.
Her proudest accomplishments at Verity Credit Union included being named an Innovator of the Decade by Net.Banker, heading up the successful Verity Mom campaign, being the first financial corporate blogger in the US, being featured in American Banker magazine, participating on Filene’s prestigious i3 program, and developing a financial counseling system that saved the credit union millions of dollars during the financial crises. Verity was repeatedly voted a ‘best place to work’ in several publications.
FINANCING & ACCOUNTING:
- Investment portfolio management
- Provide interim assistance while you search for permanent executive level staff
- Vendor management
- Data analytics
- General management
With over 30 years’ experience in the credit union industry, Laurie has expertise in both small and large operations. Her specialty includes the finance and accounting functions with an emphasis on forecasting, budgeting, and data analytics. She has played a key role in vendor management and business continuity at various credit unions. She has a proven record of helping credit unions implement important process improvement projects. She has a strong work ethic and possesses a strong sense of responsibility and leadership with a commendable track record of dependability, pooled with integrity. She has a proven ability to get people to work together collaboratively.