Book this Speaker
To learn more about Mark Arnold or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Mark Arnold is an acclaimed speaker and expert in branding, training and strategic marketing for businesses, credit unions and banks. Mark helps credit unions and banks achieve their goals with insight and energized training. Speaking regularly to audiences around the country, his many topics include branding, marketing, strategy, leadership, personal growth and generational issues. His audiences are diverse in skills and are in positions of management, staff, executive leadership and boards of directors. His breadth of knowledge connects with audiences for keynotes, breakouts and training events. Mark is the author of “Marked for Success: Daily Ideas to Help Your Financial Institution Succeed,” “Think Huge: How To Elevate Your Life and Your Business”,“My Best Service Ever” and “Marketing Across the Generations: Gen. X”.
He serves as president of On The Mark Strategies, a consulting firm specializing in branding and strategic planning. Not a mere consultant, Mark partners with credit unions and organizations to help achieve their desired strategic goals. He has worked with financial institutions ranging in size from $32 million to $7.5 billion. Prior to founding On The Mark Strategies, Mark served as senior vice president for a multi-million dollar financial institution in Dallas where he oversaw and planned strategies for multiple departments, including marketing, business development, human resources, training and customer investments.
Mark has won numerous national communication and marketing awards, including CUNA’s national Marketing Professional of the Year and the Texas Credit Union League’s Marketer of the Year. He holds a Bachelor’s of Journalism degree from the University of Texas at Austin and is an instructor at CUNA’s Marketing Management School and the Southwest CUNA Management School.
- Defining what branding really is
- Creating and leading an impactful brand culture
- Gaining staff buy-in
- Communicating your brand to your customers
- The strategic funnel
- How to put zing into your planning session
- The magic ingredient to the ultimate strategic plan
- Tips for improving your strategic plan
- An overview of Matures, Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennial Generation and Generation Z
- Practical ways you can reach and manage each generation
- Products each generation finds appealing
- Building A Lasting Brand For Your Financial Institution
- Going From Surviving to Thriving: Growth Trends in Today’s Economy
- How to Craft the Ultimate Strategic Plan
- Pearl Harbor or Pearl Jam: Reaching Consumers Across the Generations