Peggy Van De Plassche
Book this Speaker
To learn more about Peggy Van De Plassche or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Peggy is a captivating speaker; she dispenses great insights, while being engaging, light and approachable. She is the Founder and CEO of Roar Growth, a world-renowned strategic advisory firm helping boards and C-Suite at top wealth and asset managers. She provides support on problematics ranging from digital transformation to strategy, sustainable investing, and transactions.
Peggy particularly enjoys collaborating with wealth and asset managers as a speaker at board retreats, client conferences and corporate events. She collaborated in this capacity with international players, such as CIC Capital, CI Financial and Power Financial.
A sought-after international speaker in the financial services space, she participated in conferences all over the world in places such as Montreal, Bogota, New York, Zurich or Toronto. She has spent 20 years in the financial services and technology industries, as a business advisor, senior executive, institutional investor, corporate director and entrepreneur.
A board member at Invest in Canada, Impak Finance, FrontFundr and Hackergal, Peggy is passionate about board work. She is an active angel investor with a portfolio of more than a dozen companies in the FinTech space, giving her great visibility on the digital transformation happening in the industry.
Fluent in English and French, she will be captivating your audience in either language!
The Future of Wealth Management
- Traditional model is under transition (regulatory pressures, technology changes, client expectations, harsh competition)
- Demographics trends (ageing population, wealth transfer, working age population)
- New clientele (women, millennials, socially minded)
- New competitors (BigTech, Fintech, Asian players)
- New business models (advice-based ecosystems, hybrid, responsible)
Microdosing Psychedelics for Work, Relationships, and Happiness
- Limiting beliefs are the ultimate glass ceiling
- How limiting beliefs might block your career
- How to grow your AUM by using the Psychology of Money
- The future of wealth management
- Impact of Socially Responsible Investing in wealth and asset managers