Book this Speaker
To learn more about Brittany Hodak or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Brittany Hodak is an award-winning entrepreneur, author, and customer experience speaker who has delivered keynotes across the globe to organizations including American Express and the United Nations. She has worked with some of the world’s biggest brands and entertainers, including Walmart, Disney, Katy Perry, and Dolly Parton. She founded and scaled an entertainment startup to eight figures before exiting, and she is the former Chief Experience Officer of Experience.com. Forbes said of her debut book, Creating Superfans, “If you have customers, you need this book. Period.”
Creating Superfans: How to Turn Customers into Enthusiastic Advocates
We're living in an Experience Economy. Customer experience, or CX, is the new battlefield for winning — and keeping — customers. According to a recent study by Gartner, CX drives over two-thirds of customer loyalty. That’s more than brand and price combined.
Customer apathy is one of the biggest threats to business today. Whether they realize it or not, every member of your organization is a member of the Experience Department. Everyone has the power to create superfans: loyal, enthusiastic customer advocates. In this program, author and keynote speaker Brittany Hodak teaches them how.
She shares her memorable, five-part framework that aligns audience members around the actionable steps businesses must take to turn customers into superfans. Go from commodity provider to category of one in the minds of your prospects in customers.
After hearing Brittany’s entertaining and compelling speech, your audience will:
- Look for opportunities to Create Superfans in every customer and colleague interaction
- Internalize the importance of the Experience Economy and what it means for the future of business
- Adopt a results-oriented attitude to exceeding customer expectations
- Actively seek out new opportunities to vanquish customer apathy
- Understand why the best marketing doesn’t cost anything
- Prioritize long term customer relationships over short-term metrics and goals
- Creating Superfans: How to Turn Customers into Enthusiastic Advocates