Book this Speaker
To learn more about Marcus Sheridan or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Marcus Sheridan is a highly sought-after international keynote speaker known for his unique ability to excite, engage and motivate live audiences with his simple, yet powerful transformational business approach. Marcus has been dubbed a “Web Marketing Guru” by the New York Times, and in 2017, Forbes names Marcus one of 20 “Speakers You Don’t Want to Miss.” Not one to be limited to the stage, Marcus is most often found walking through the crowd, calling audience members by name, and bringing them into his presentation.
As author of the content marketing guidebook, They Ask, you Answer, Marcus has not only inspired thousands to achieve their potential, but has given them the tools they need to get there. Mashable rated his book the “#1 Marketing Book” to read in 2017. Forbes listed it as one of “11 Marketing Books Every CMO Should Read.” Marcus has been featured in the New York Times, Inc., The Globe and Mail, Content Marketing Institute, Social Media Examiner, and more. He has inspired thousands of audiences and helped millions of people from all over the world to achieve their own success with his “They Ask, You Answer” philosophy.
They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Customer
Based on his landmark book that has sold over 150,000 copies around the world and was named a “Top 5 Marketing Book of All Time,” They Ask You Answer addresses two fundamental and prolific problems businesses (both B2B and B2C) are dealing with today:
How do we evolve our business model to fit the demands of a dramatically more informed, less patient, and more digital customer? How can we establish our brand and business as the voice of trust in our space, while attracting enough customers and standing out above the noise?
With these important questions in mind, attendees in this program will learn:
- How companies must evolve their sales and marketing departments (and their priorities) to meet the expectations of informed digital customers
- The very specific types of content today’s buyers demand to see (and learn about) on a company’s website – and how to effectively address these subjects as a business to gain their trust
- The role video and visual will play on the buying process moving forward and how companies can effectively embrace this critical medium
- The power great content can have when used intentionally in the sales process, and how sales teams can revolutionize their sales process when it’s applied correctly
- How customers are demanding more of a “seller-free” sales experience on the front end of the buying process
- The up-and-coming trend of “self-service” – and how companies can effectively integrate it with their customer website experiences
- Ultimately, They Ask You Answer focuses on “trust” and “change” and has proven to be life-changing for the 500+ audiences around the world that have received this very program.
A few important notes about the They Ask, You Answer program:
- As the most-requested program Marcus delivers, it can be delivered as a keynote presentation, as well as a half-day, deep-dive training.
- Marcus uses customized industry examples for every program, so audiences will understand how this knowledge applies to their organizations.
- Learn more about the book and the renowned business philosophy here.
Ideal Audiences include:
- Business Leaders (looking to become the authority and “Trusted Voice” of their industry)
- Marketing Teams (looking to dramatically increase trust, traffic, leads, and sales)
- Sales Teams (looking to decrease sales cycles while improving closing rates)
Virtual Sales Mastery: How Sales Teams Can Survive and Thrive in a Virtual Selling World
The world is different now for everyone. As a result, many of the same sales and marketing techniques that worked before the global pandemic aren’t effective anymore.
Unfortunately, most sales teams haven’t had time to effectively adjust to the new virtual demands of buyers. They’re struggling with the technology. They’re struggling with video. They’re struggling to get noticed. And they’re struggling to make the buying process still feel human, personalized, and build trust.
At the same time, marketing teams are being forced to understand that buyers are seeking more of a “seller-free” buying experience, meaning they want to dictate their own terms during the sales process, while feeling in control of their destiny.
With these tremendous challenges for sales and marketing teams in mind, Marcus Sheridan has developed this program so that it can be tailored to a combined group of sales and marketing professionals, or it can be focused one specific department, as shown here:
For Sales Professionals
In this session, attendees will:
- Understand how to “show up” for video sales calls – and what that should look, feel, and sound like to your customers
- Discover how to truly lead a video sales call while being seen as a true authority to attendees
- Learn how to create just as much magic over video with customers as you do in-person
- Understand the power of using 1-1 video (in lieu of text only) when emailing prospects and customers, and how to use this important tool to further “humanize” your individual brand and business
- Learn how to intentionally integrate content in the sales process so as to create more qualified prospects, and significantly increasing closing rates in the process
For Marketing Professionals
In this session, attendees will:
- Understand the specific types of content that help sales teams the most during the sales process, and how to consistently create this content (while working with the sales team) to get better results
- Learn marketing’s role in assisting sales with using video in the sales process – from the types of videos that need to be created to how marketing can help sales team members find incredible success and comfort in-front of the camera
- Understand how to embrace the “seller-free” trend (that more buyers are asking for) without hurting the sales team in the process
- Learn the types of self-service tools today’s customers want to use on a website to feel more empowered and in-charge of their buying process
Because every business is unique, especially when it comes to their sales process, the key to this program is the pre-event call with Marcus where you will explain your current virtually selling or marketing challenges. As a result of that information, Marcus will develop a customized program specific to your team and your processes.
The Trusted Brand: How Your Organization Can Become the Trusted Voice in a Noisy, Busy World
The Information Age is in full swing, and winning buyer trust has never been more critical. The reality is that brands can no longer expect traditional methods of marketing and sales to win customer interest and build loyalty.
One of the essential keys to gaining the trust of today’s digital consumer is by becoming their go-to source for helpful, useful information. Businesses and brands that focus more on teaching and helping [than on selling] will ultimately win customer trust, gain an incredible amount of market share, and generate more revenue in the process.
In this program, attendees will:
- Discover how buying habits have changed and why name recognition is no longer enough
- Learn how transparent and honest content will move consumers to notice new brands – and switch to them
- Find out exactly what must be done to become the voice of trust in your space
- Business Leaders
- Marketing Teams
- Brand Teams
Question First: A Transformative Approach to Workplace Conversations for Leaders, Managers, and Sales Teams
In an ever-growing digital world where people are busier and more stressed than they’ve ever been, never has deeper and more effective communication been more important.
Leaders have witnessed stunning shifts in the workforce. Salespeople are experiencing new demands from customers. Expectations for everyone have changed. And surface-level conversations are no longer enough.
Today, to get the results needed for success, you must be transformational in the way you communicate.
You must stand out.
You must know how to handle difficult situations.
You must understand the art of the perfect question.
You must have deeper conversations to form deeper relationships.
The challenge, of course, is that there is very little information available that teaches people “how” to do these things.
For this reason, renowned speaker, communicator, and business leader Marcus Sheridan has released this new program, designed around a strategic philosophy and framework called Question First.
In essence, Question First will teach audiences three core principles that will unlock their ability as leaders, managers, salespeople, and company contributors to overcome the following struggles:
- What is the perfect response to any negative situation, moment, or statement in the workplace?
- How can I get my team to own the solutions to their problems?
- How can I engage my customers in way that will result in wider and deeper relationships?
- How can we as a team go beyond surface-level questions to create opportunities for self-discovery and “light bulb” moments?
What makes this program unique is that Marcus uses his trademark style to create highly interactive, engaging, and enlightening activities with each audience, delivering teachings that truly “stick”, while also ensuring clear takeaways for each attendee.
Ultimately, if you’re looking for a program that will help your audience members improve their ability to lead, influence, and communicate, resulting in better company cultures, better team performance, more sales, and greater employee retention in the process – this is the program for you.
- They Ask You Answer: A Revolutionary Approach to Inbound Sales, Content Marketing, and Today’s Digital Customer
- Virtual Sales Mastery: How Sales Teams Can Survive and Thrive in a Virtual Selling World
- The Trusted Brand: How Your Organization Can Become the Trusted Voice in a Noisy, Busy World
- Question First: A Transformative Approach to Workplace Conversations for Leaders, Managers, and Sales Teams