Book this Speaker
To learn more about Efi Pylarinou or book them as a speaker, please contact us.
Dr. Efi Pylarinou is a seasoned Wall Street professional and ex-academic who has become a Top Global Fintech & Tech Though Leader and is trusted by BigTech brands like Microsoft, Orcale, NVIDIA, and several innovative Financial Services providers. She started her career on Wall Street at Salomon Brothers in Fixed income structured products.
She is a domain expert with a Ph.D. in Finance, a prolific Content creator, a Host, an Author, and a Speaker. She is a Faculty at The Fast Future Executive lecturing live on the Future of Finance & Money.
She is consistently included in several rankings.
In 2022, she was included in the Top 50 Digital Futurists list, Top Linkedin & Twitter Voice by Engatica.
She is included in Onalytica`s 2021 & 2022, Top 20 Fintech Influencers & in their Top 20 in Who`s Who in AI professional Influencers 2021.
She is the No.1 Global Woman Influencer in Finance & the Data Conversation by Refinitiv 2019 & 2020.
Also, in the Top 100 Tech Influencers to follow by the Awards Magazine.
She is a contributing author in: The Spring 2024 upcoming Wiley book Fast Future Blur, the 2021 Springer book Theories of Change, the 2019 book 4IR, Reinventing a Nation, and the 2018 WealthTech Wiley crowdsourced book.
She is the co-author of the 2002 Wiley book on Investing in Emerging Fixed Income Markets.
The Future of Finance & Money: The Top Three Innovations to Watch
- A chronicle of the disruption of the Business model in Financial services and its effect even on non-financial businesses
- A global overview of the evolution of money & payments
- The three top innovation trends that continue to shape financial services and are affecting all businesses
- Examples and adoption rates
- The impact of these trends
From Handshakes to Hyperconnectivity: The Shifting Connectivity of Asset & Wealth Managers
- The trends that are transforming the investment landscape and the next upcoming phase
- The benefits of changing the nature of the relationship between Asset & Wealth Managers
- The new selection criteria that Wealth managers will use when selecting Asset managers
- The Future of Finance & Money: The Top Three Innovations to Watch
- From Handshakes to Hyperconnectivity: The Shifting Connectivity of Asset & Wealth Managers