- Open Banking
- Digital Transformation in financial services
- Bank/FinTech partnerships
- Startups and entrepreneurial topics – lean startup, how to form a team etc…
- Women in tech
- The History of FinTech – What is FinTech
- Social media use at financial services firms
- European and UK banking regulations
- Personal branding strategies
Global FinTech Commentator and Advisor
Liz Lumley is a global specialist commentator on global financial technology or ‘FinTech’
She has spent over 20 years working in the financial technology space, most recently as
Managing Director at Startupbootcamp FinTech London and as an editor at financial
services and technology newswire, Finextra. She is a founding advisory board member of the DNX Community which seeks to support global digital nomads and is on the steering committee for FinTECHTalents.
In addition to being an internationally recognised conference speaker and moderator, she is also a regular contributor to several well-known podcasts including Brett King’s Breaking Banks on the VoiceAmerica
Business channel and FinTech Insider from 11.FS. You can read her regular thoughts on her journey through FinTech and global startups on the blog Girl, Disrupted at www.girl-disrupted.com.