Making Your Marketing Categorically Better
- People new to the marketing role.
- People who do not have a marketing background but are tasked with it at their credit union.
- People interested in marketing as a career path who need training.
- Someone who does not work in the credit union industry, but wants to someday.
- The importance of accuracy and how to be more precise and concise in all communication.
- Necessary disclosures to keep your marketing in compliance.
- Various types of marketing that are free and easy for any credit union.
- Class choice.
Ashley started as a teller at Harborstone CU and worked her way up to marketing coordinator. After four years in the marketing department, she went to the agency side of the profession, where she helped several credit unions with their marketing efforts. She is now the VP of Marketing at Cascade FCU. Learn marketing best practices from someone with a diverse career in credit union marketing.