Dr Louise Beaumont
- Open Banking
- The Art and Science of Data Analytics in Financial Services
- Watch your very own Data Daisy bloom in the Open Future!
Dr Louise Beaumont works with legislators and regulators to drive positive disruption, with corporates to cope with disruption, and with start-ups to exploit disruption. As such, she has a rounded perspective on our open future. Over the last 18 months she has:
- Made the case for Financial Services policies capable of delivering the future that consumers and businesses deserve, as Co-Chair of techUK’s Open Banking & Payments Working Group.
- Argued for the sound foundations required to deliver the services consumers and businesses deserve, as a member of the Communications Forum, Customer Working Group, and FinTech & PSD2 Stakeholder Groups at the Open Banking Implementation Entity.
- Advised on FinTech, as a member of the New Payment System Operator’s End User Advisory Council.
- Imagined the Open Future, as Strategic Advisor to Publicis.Sapient (part of the Publicis Groupe) and their clients on Open Banking.
- Continued to invest in and take board or advisory roles with start-ups in FinTech, MediaTech and Millennial Podcasting.
- Spoken at over 100 events, including anchoring the Open Futures day at Money2020 Europe; written or been quoted in over 100 articles, including columns in The Financial Brand and BankNXT; delivered lectures at Henley, Judge and Warwick Business Schools, and judged The Banker’s Tech Awards.
- New Payment System Operator, End User Advisory Council
- techUK, Co-Chair, Open Banking & Payments Working Group
- OBIE, Member of Working & Stakeholder Groups
- Publicis.Sapient, Strategic Advisor, Open Futures
- GLI Finance, Member of Executive Team
- Platform Black Co-Founder and Board Member
- Vector Associates, Founder & CEO
- Unisys, VP Marketing & Communications, EMEIA
- Siemens, Head of Analysis, Sales Strategy & Portfolio
- Capgemini, Various Roles
- Strathclyde Business School, Tutor and Lecturer
- Capgemini’s MBA programme, delivered by INSEAD, 1996
- Ph.D., Semiotics & Corporate Identity, Strathclyde Business School, 1992 – 94
- M.A. Hons. (2:1), Psychology & Management, St Andrews University, 1988 – 92