- Burned Out or Fired Up? Changing Your Culture from the Inside Out
- Disaster-Improv: Leading Under Pressure When it Matters Most
Dr. Dan Diamond is passionate about equipping leaders to thrive under pressure. He was the Director of the Medical Triage Unit at the New Orleans Convention Center following Hurricane Katrina, led one of the first medical teams into Haiti following their devastating earthquake, and deployed to the Philippines following Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). He’s been seen on CNN, Anderson Cooper, and Larry King Live. He came home from Katrina with a burning questions: Why is it that some people DON’T become victims? What he discovered will challenge you, inspire you, and equip you to thrive.
- Keynote: Burned Out or Fired Up? Changing Your Culture from the Inside Out
- Description: When times get tough, leaders need to rally their teams to engage, take ownership, and deliver results. While there is a host of barriers that we all know exist, the real issue is we are trying to get more done with fewer resources. Consequently, team members are at high risk to burnout and disengage. Forged in the trenches of international disasters, Dr. Diamond’s captivating stories and practical strategies equip leaders to make a difference in high stakes environments when outcomes matter most.
- Workshop: Disaster-Improv: Leading Under Pressure When it Matters Most
- Description: No one has time for fluff when they are under pressure. Leaders need resilient teams that make a difference. But, in a culture of increasing disengagement and burnout, leaders face significant challenges. The real problem is that they are expected to do more with less. Coming from the demanding, high-stakes world of international disasters, Dr. Dan Diamond knows how to lead teams that make an impact. This hands-on workshop equips leaders with trench-tested tools to rally teams, bust through barriers, and get work done.