- What Gets Done? (Motivating Others)
- Remember that Getting Dressed Can Take All Morning (Managing Through Change)
- Ambassador Building: Online and in Real Life
- Capturing the Most Powerful Market: Moms
- Divide and Conquer: Market Growth through Segmentation
- Building a Powerfully Profitable Credit Card Portfolio
- Sparking Innovation at Your Company
Her proudest accomplishments at Verity Credit Union included being named an Innovator of the Decade by Net.Banker, heading up the successful Verity Mom campaign, being the first financial corporate blogger in the US, being featured in American Banker magazine, participating on Filene’s prestigious i3 program and developing a financial counseling system that saved the credit union millions of dollars during the financial crises. Verity was repeatedly voted a ‘best place to work’ in several publications.
She published her first book, Motherhood is the New MBA: Using Your Parenting Skills to be a Better Boss in 2009 through St. Martin’s Press. With almost 7,000 copies sold, it has been translated into Mandarin and has been purchased for publications in four countries. The book has received tremendous press, including Time and Redbook magazines, Martha Stewart’s radio, BusinessWeek online, the Costco Connection and the cover of the Metro News New York, to name a few. The book jacket includes endorsements from a Pulitzer Prize winner, a producer of the TV series 24 and the chair of the board of PCC Natural Markets.